Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday, April 15th

Morning weigh-in: 138.0. A much expected gain due to my horrible dinner and extreme muscle soreness. I could barely put on my bra and underwear today. Washing my hair was pretty painful as well. I'll bounce right back though. I realized this morning that I haven't made any short term goals lately. So I'll post the first one: 135 by May 2nd, my friend's shower/bachelorette party. Thats about 3 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks, very doable.

I worked a 12 hour shift today. I didn't track my food too well but I wasn't bad. Ok, if you read my previous blog you know that I am used to lifting weight. I lift heavy weight, low reps most of the time. Here and there I lift low weight, high reps. So I am not new to the whole sore muscle business. Let me tell you, I can barely move. I got nauseous today from the muscle pain I am experiencing. Sitting on the toilet is currently my hell. Is it crazy that deep inside I love it?

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your new blog! It's so cute and I love your goals. I'm a newly wed too... not too long you can hold that title but we're celebrating our 2nd anniversary in July.

    Question: How tall are you? What's your goal weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about 5'6 1/2, almost 5'7. I am pretty happy in the 130s. I haven't been in the 120s since before the 6th grade so I don't even know what I would look like. My goal right now is to lose some fat and build muscle. I think losing about 10 pounds of fat and gaining 5 pounds of muscle would put me where I want to be. But who knows, before I lost weight I always thought my ultimate goal was 135.

    Thanks for reading and congrats on your upcoming anniversary. =)

    ReplyDelete