Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday, April 30th

Morning weigh-in: 137.8. I knew I was holding on to a little binge weight. I work another 12 hour shift today. I did the same workout this morning as yesterday. It seemed even harder today but I will keep it up.

Total food intake for the day: 1350. Not bad. No binges, passed on a few temptations. I gotta start getting more protein in though.

House Update: Ugh, yesterday we got the rules of the HOA. For the most part, nothing major. The things that bothered me were asking permission before changing any landscaping, and other changes to the exterior. Most of the rules are made to keep the property looking clean and nice, which we appreciate. We are just kinda scared of all the responsibility that comes along with it. We are neat people in general but its weird to think people are looking over everything you do to your house. What a downer. At least we know our neighbors won't have plant overgrowth and other messy things acting as an eye sore.

2 comments:

  1. The things that bothered me were asking permission before changing any landscaping, and other changes to the exterior.They do that so you don't paint your house pink or plant anything crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we figure its for the best. We wouldn't want our neighbor growing anything too crazy I guess. I just hope they aren't too strict.

    ReplyDelete