Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, April 11th

Today I worked a 10 hour shift. I planned on a mini workout prior to work. I was going to workout from 7-7:30, take a quick shower, get ready and run out of the door. My husband, who also had to go to work, rolls over as my alarm goes off and mumbles..."I want to shower at 7:30 babe"...this meant that I had to either tell him to get a life or be nice and shower right away so he could get a little more sleep. What a nice wife I am. Unfortunately I won't be able to blame him if I get fat. From now on I will plan out my workouts a little better.

To make up for it, I ate really well all day. Up until about 8pm, I ate small healthy meals every 3 hours or so and stayed under 1100 calories. At 8:30, I ate dinner, which was a chicken/bean/veggie soup that I made a few night ago from a Cooking Light cookbook. I made cupcakes tonight to bring to my parents' house for Easter tomorrow. I had a few licks of icing but I controlled myself for the most part.

This is a picture of me and my husband taken 6 weeks ago at my cousin's wedding. It was taken 3 weeks before we got married.


2 comments:

  1. YOu are very thin. I don't understand why you need to lose weight! How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your post, I just noticed it. I am 5'6 1/2. I am mainly focusing on building muscle right now. I guess you can't tell from the pic but I carry most of my weight in my lower body. My body fat percentage is not very low. =)

    ReplyDelete