Monday, April 13, 2009

Wanted: A New Bikini

I am looking for a new bikini. Summer is coming up and the only bikini I like to wear is falling apart. My husband wants me to get a red one. He told me this like 2 years ago and I am still in search of one. You wouldn't think it would be hard to find a red bikini. Well, it is.

During my Google bikini search I came across this pic:
Umm, is she even human? Is my body EVER going to look even remotely similar to this? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just started following your blog and decided to start reading it from the beginning and came across this post. I had to laugh because I think her body looks VERY similar to your after pics you just posted! Sooooo inspiring for me to see you write this, and then see how, 9 months later, you are so THERE. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete