Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday, April 18th

I was a little scared to weigh-in this morning so I skipped it. Last night we went out to dinner once again, this time for my father-in-law's birthday. I swear we typically only eat out like once a month so this is totally messing with my diet. I got a little motivated last night while hanging out with my sister-in-law. We are pretty much exactly the same body type and weight. She is a part time personal trainer and a full time mom to two boys. I feel almost competitive with her (in a totally friendly and supportive way) when it comes to staying in shape, just because we are SO SIMILAR. She has been married for many years, has had two kids and has managed to keep her figure looking great. I hope I look like her after two kids!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your blog here and your 100 days blog and decided to do one like that of my own. I just thought I'd let you know its modeled after yours in case you stumble across it one day and find it to look eerily familiar! (http://127daysnoexcuses.blogspot.com/)

    Good luck with everything and keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete