Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday, April 12th

I decided that it was necessary for me to weigh-in this morning in order to get a reality check. It wasn't pretty but then again I wouldn't have been surprised if it was more. I was 139.0. Yikes. Not yikes as in, thats a lot, but yikes as in, what a gain in such a small amount of time.

I immediately put on my sneakers and went for a walk. I walked 1.4 miles. Not much of a workout but at least it got me moving. I tried not to over-indulge today. There were lots of goodies around for the holiday. I must admit I wasn't perfect.

PS-About the Aquaphor...I woke up and my eyes were pretty puffy and swollen. Sometimes I wake up with those "morning eyes" but I can't help thinking it was because of all that excess moisture in the area. I will keep doing it for a few more days and try to figure out whether it caused extra swelling.

1 comment:

  1. After the honeymoon.. I was 139. I got sick and got down to 134, now I've stabilized at 137. Trying to get back down to 135ish!

    ReplyDelete