Wednesday, April 29, 2009

38 Days, No Excuses?

POLL: How many of you read my old blog and are disappointed that I haven't been weighing myself in the morning, working out like I used to, eating right, posting food intake and discussing motivation?

**Raises hand**

I have 38 days till my very dear friend Nicole's wedding, June 6th, which I am in (and extremely excited about)...so I am going to try to get back on track.

Morning weigh-in: 139.4. Ugh, nice change in 2 months huh? I'm pretty happy I am still in the 130s but I feel like I did when I was 20 pounds heavier or more.

Workout: I walked/jogged 1.4 miles this morning. The jogging part sucked. My knees wobbled and popped and I felt really out of shape. What the heck? I was thinking I was iron woman a few months ago. I would have done a bigger workout but I am working a 12 hour shift today.

Pre-BF: glass of warm water with a freshly squeezed lemon in it (my mom swears by this so I'll try it out), BF: Cheerios and fresh strawberries (175), Snack: Kashi TLC bar (180), Lunch: chicken (150), pasta (180), sauce (80), Snack: water melon (50), sample of meal the grocery store was serving (200), piece of chocolate (100), Dinner: vanilla cone from McDonald's (250)...total: 1365. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment