Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30th

I woke up and wanted to do my cardio on an empty stomach. BUT life got in the way (phone calls, errands, etc) so I ended up eating breakfast. I started the day off with a plain Greek yogurt, some oats sprinkled on it and 1/2 banana. I REALLY missed my drizzle of honey but hey, gotta do what you gotta do.

I am off to the gym for my cardio session! I think it will be the stair master this time. Then, errands, errands, errands.

Here's a "Before and After" to be proud of. This girl, Jennifer Nicole Lee, is a weight-loss-success-story fitness model.

6 comments:

  1. That's the same person? Wow! I wish I would have taken a before picture but I would not have worn a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great results! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw her in a FitnessRX magazine last year and just thought "WOW!" I have a before picture of me in a bikini, but I am not yet exactly where I want to be, so I won't be showing that photo anytime soon :o) Maybe by this Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great. I just posted another BFL profile on my blog and it will blow you away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the tracker system is back up. I love that site. Are you going to take before pics and keep records there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took before pics this past Sunday. Monday was Day 1. I am thinking about joining BFL tracker...not sure yet. My before pics are too embarrassing to post at the moment. I plan on taking more pictures after weeks 4, 8 and obviously 12.

    ReplyDelete