Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 5

Let me tell you, moving sucks. I can't wait until we are moved in and I get get my life back to normal! There is no time for the gym, going out, etc. Ugh, I feel overworked.

Day 4 went well. I weighed in at 141.3, same as Day 3. I went to work for a few hours and then made 2 trips moving things back and forth. I organized things as I went...our kitchen is almost done and so is our closet. We have a walk-in!!! I am super-excited about that. I ate about 1300 calories.

Day 5 is so far so good. I weighed in at 140.7! Yay, I can't wait to get back into the 130s. We got a brand new washer and dryer today! The Whirlpool Duet! It looks something like this:
We didn't get the pedestals though. My laundry room is a nice size but not too big. I wanted them low so that I can fold clothes on top of them. I plan on getting a white board to put on top. The washer and dryer sit below some upper cabinets, if we would have gotten the pedestals, there wouldn't be any room to fold.

We are trying to figure out what color to paint the laundry room. Hubby wants a light gray. I am still thinking about it. I was thinking either cream or light green. I tend to like white but it is white right now and doesn't look too nice. I would like a different color and then put in crown molding in white to make it pop. We'll see. I know it is just a laundry room but it leads to the garage so it is the entrance Frankie and I will be using. (Plus it is the only room I can afford to renovate at the moment!).

BF: Zone bar (190), Snack: grapes (100), Lunch: bean salad (150), grapes (100), artichoke salad (70), Snack: very small bowl of cereal (110)...more to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love the new washer/dryer! Those are the best inventions known to man! :)

    ReplyDelete