Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Forth of July!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Today was Day 2 of my new 40 Day goal. I must say, I think this was the healthiest 4th of July I ever had!

BF: Kashi cereal (155), few strawberries (20), Snack: Chex Mix (not the best and FULL of sodium but it was the healthiest choice around and I didn't wanna wait too long before eating again) (150), Lunch: nibbled on a bunch of things as I was preparing them for dinner, mainly fruit and veggies but also a little bit of fresh mozzarella (350?), Dinner: some grapes (50), tomato and fresh mozzarella (75), slice of bread (100), piece of tuna (150??), corn on the cobb, no butter (100??), grilled veggies on a skewer (75), pound cake (100), fresh berries (50), whipped cream (200?)...Total: 1575. Not too bad.

As far as exercise...only if cleaning the new house and moving clothes, dishes, etc counts. Ugh, I can't wait to be moved in and get my life back to normal. I really wanna hit the gym hard ASAP. It is closed tomorrow. Maybe I can get some cardio in either before or after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment