Friday, July 24, 2009

Something in the Works

I have a life-changing plan in the works! It starts on Monday!!!! I'll share it with you in a day or two. I am super-excited about it but before the reveal I have to write a long post explaining it so no time at the moment!

Today's goals:

* Workout
* Clean, Clean, Clean: organize some books and papers and such (4 big bags full), 2 loads of laundry, dust/windex
* We might have guests tomorrow. If so, more cleaning, grocery shopping and baking something.
* Run a bank errand
* Prepare some stuff for my new life-changing plan

5 comments:

  1. hmm? Life changing? I'm inttrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about what it life-changing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. I'm very interested to see what your new life-changing plan is ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEASE!!! Cant wait to hear the plan :)

    ReplyDelete