Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 3

I have been embarrassed to post my weight lately. But here goes...morning of Day 1: 142.9, Day 2: 141.6, Day 3: 141.3. I am glad the 4th didn't do any damage.

I went for a quick 1.4 mile walk/run this morning. I have to get to work early because we were closed yesterday, meaning we will be really busy today.

Well, it was really busy, crazy actually...from 10am-6:30 all I was able to eat was two Zone bars.

BF: Kashi cereal (155) and fresh blueberries (30), Snack: Zone bar (190), Lunch: Zone bar (190), Dinner: slice of rye bread (120), with butter spread (50), big bowl of homemade chicken and veggie soup (350?), Snack: lots of strawberries and blueberries (150), Snack 2: unsalted peanuts (250), some dry Kashi cereal (100)...Total: 1585...higher than I hoped and too close to bedtime. We'll see what the scales says in the mornng.

4 comments:

  1. So my boudoir pics are around the same date as your trip. Wanna keep each other accountable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course wedding twin! Its on!

    Thanks Meredith. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great!!! You are working hard at it! Little by litte..

    ReplyDelete