Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sleepy

Well, another wonderful day of BFL. I did lower body before my 12 hour shift. I ate every 2-3 hours and got lots of protein in. When I got home, the hubby and I took a dip in the pool. Then we went for a walk on the beach, hoping to see some sea turtles. No luck there. It is almost 1am...my legs are sore already and I am kinda nauseas. Time for bed. Hopefully my posts will be a little more exciting in the near future!

Oh, I almost forgot, I got my body fat tested today. So hopefully I can knock that down a few percentage points in the next 12 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really considering giving BFL a try. But, I start training for my 1/2 marathon in September, and I'm kind of trying to relax until then. Maybe afterwards? I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete