Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday, May 21st

Well, I have been eating clean but it hasn't been pretty. I am really sick of the same old foods. I ordered the Eat Clean Cookbook and I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

I cheated the last two days by having white rice with my clean turkey chili. I also had a little bit of sour cream.

Today I started a modified eat-clean diet. I had Kashi Go Lean cereal for breakfast. I think this will be necessary for my sanity. I almost freaked out yesterday and bought a 500 calorie ice cream cone.

I went for a walk on the beach today. I can't wait to live there. I am about to go for another walk (I'll mix it up with some lunges), shower and get dinner ready for my hubby.

By the way...check out this dream home. (I got the pic from someone else's blog a while back and I am very sorry that I don't have the source. Please let me know if you know where its from).


2 comments: