Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Loving It

Why is this Victoria's Secret Vix bathing suit so expensive? (Top and Botton, $58 each - on sale from $78 each). I am not crazy crazy about the pattern but I LOVE the overall shape (the top has thin straps and slides along the bottom and the bottom has very thin sides without being a side tie) and I think it would look hot with a nice summer tan. The only thing it doesn't have is the "light removable padding" that I unfortunately need but I think that could easily be put in. I have a bunch of gift certificates for VS from my bridal shower so I'll give it some thought.

1 comment:

  1. I have never understood why bathing suits are so expensive.

    I am going to post about this later, but I have bought 2 bikinis this season. I haven't worn a bikini in over 10 years. I am so looking forward to wearing it at the pool this summer. My hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete