Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MIA

Well I have been MIA for a while. I guess it took some time to recover from the weekend. I had a blast at my friend's shower and bachelorette party. For the past 2 days I have been working 12 hour shifts and I have another one today. I have been walking/jogging each morning. I have tomorrow off so I plan on getting back into my weight training routine. I had a dream last night that I was chosen to be in some kinda workout video and I had 10 days to eat clean and slim up. I woke up feeling like crap. Partly because I have my period and mostly because I know I haven't been caring too much about nutrition and fitness lately. What the heck is wrong with me?

You know what I think got to me? I saw some more of our wedding shots and I was disappointed. A few are really good and I look thin in them...but in some I honestly look really chunky next to Frankie. So in my mind I think, ugh, if I looked like that when I worked so hard, is it ever gonna be worth it to do it again? Ok, totally irrational thinking, especially since I know how thin I looked at my cousin's wedding a few weeks before my own.

I just gotta find that great motivation once again. That one great kick in the pants that everyone hopes for. Ok, vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment