Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 5

I worked another 12 hour shift today and ate clean! I worked at my husband's store today as overtime. The store was pretty busy and I was out of my comfort zone so I didn't have much time to eat. This morning I made oatmeal but I was in such a hurry I only ate half of it (100?), for lunch I had 1/2 c. cottage cheese and 1/2 c. Greek yogurt and an apple (310), I snacked on some carrots later on (45)...when I got home I was starving...I ended up having the final bit of my clean pasta sauce (no pasta this time) (100), some artichoke salad (200) and I cooked a "green" steak (hormone and antibiotic free, raised on veggie diet) (10000000???), ugh, it was a really big piece. I ate a spoonful of almond butter (70) and 1/2 banana for dessert (55).

No comments:

Post a Comment