Sunday, May 24, 2009

12 Days of Beauty

Well, since I didn't keep up my wedding body as I should have, I have 12 days to trick onlookers into believing that I did. Nicole's wedding is right around the corner and I have to look great for the bridal party pics.

My plan is the type you find in a summer issue of Shape magazine. All the springtime magazines give you 6 or 8 or 12 week plans to shape up for summer and get your "best body ever". Once summer hits, the articles change to something along the lines of...ok lazy ass, you didn't follow our 8 week plan and you now you expect to look good...heh...ok, in one week you can pretend you were good for 3 by tanning, dehydrating yourself, washing your face for a change and staying away from everything you love.

So today was Day 1. I woke up and did level 1 of the Shred. Um, it used to be so easy a few months ago. This morning was torture. I worked 7 hours and ate really well all day. I ate small meals every 2-3 hours and had my last meal before 8pm. After dinner I walked/jogged 1.4 miles. I drank lots of water. Now I am about to go wash my face, pluck my eyebrows and put on some face cream before I head to bed.

Tomorrow I am finally off for a change. I need to get some color, whether real or fake and workout like a mad woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment