Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to Clean

As I mentioned in my previous post, I woke up feeling like crap. I was disappointed with myself for having a cheat day. Oh well, I realize these are necessary for my sanity. Maybe I will do a 5 day on, 1 day off plan. Who knows. I will play it by ear. Maybe a cheat meal would be more appropriate, not a cheat day.

Morning weigh-in: 137.2 (darn you cheat day)

BF: oatmeal with a banana, cinnamon and milk, a few bites of my hubby's scrambles eggs (made clean), 2 bites of cottage cheese, Lunch: grapes, 2 hardboiled eggs, Snack: Apple, Dinner: rice pasta, tomato sauce, ground turkey, natural parmesean cheese, salad: lettuce, tomato, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, feta cheese, few olives, Snack: banana, unsalted natural peanuts.

My husband and I went to the park today. We actually went to 2 parks. Both are really close to our soon-to-be new home! The first one we went to is probably about 2.5-3 miles away. It has a nice 2 mile trail, grills, tennis courts, etc. We walked a lot and ran one mile. The other park is less than a mile away and right on the beach. There is even a little restaurant there that serves ice cream! Of course we passed on the ice cream but it was wonderful imagining future date night walks on the beach and boardwalk, family barbeques, jogs and bike rides. We got really excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you live so close to the beach. I can't imagine being able to walk on the beach whenever I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete