Monday, June 1, 2009

Slacking

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while! Well, Since my last blog I have worked every single day. Wed (12hrs), Thurs (10hrs), Fri (14 hrs), Sat (10 hrs), Sun (7 hrs), Mon (12 hrs)...so thats my excuse!

Well, I am proud to say that I ran before work all but 2 days. I just wish I had more time to workout. I've also been good about eating healthy. My diet right now is about a 7 out of 10.

Everything is on track with the house so far. We are still scheduled to close on June 12th! We had some drama with our morgage broker last week. He never locked us in when the rates were low and tried to bring our interest rate up a whole percentage point. Luckily my REA is a tough cookie. He locked us in at our original rate today!

Nicole's wedding is right around the corner! I'll post pics as soon as I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment