Friday, June 26, 2009

Half Day

Morning weigh-in: 141.0

I had the first part of the day off. My husband and I went to Lowes and Home Depot to look at outdoor fans for our porch. We didn't have any luck finding one we liked. Tomorrow morning we will look at a few other stores in town. Its difficult deciding on one when you don't have any furniture yet.

I just did a 33 minute workout in 97 degree humid weather. It is a miracle I am alive. Today I covered 2.8 miles. Here's the breakdown:
5 min brisk walk warmup
1 min walk, 3 min run for 5 cycles
8 min cool-down walk (would have been 5 min but I had to get back to the apartment)

I'm off to shower and get ready for work. 2-9 shift will be a pleasant change.

So far today I ate a bowl of Fiber One cereal, the original one...not the new fancy flavors. My hubby calls it "goat pellets" and sometimes "rabbit food"...it really looks like something you find at a petting zoo.

1 comment:

  1. They do look like food seen at petting zoos. But I think they taste pretty good. There is a slight sweet flavor.

    Good job on your run and good luck finding your outdoor ceiling fans. I love them on porches... so southern.

    ReplyDelete