Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday, June 16th

Morning weigh-in: 141.4. Probably normal fluctuation. I was pretty good yesterday. I probably shouldn't have had the 6 bites of chocolate late last night but otherwise I was good. I stayed up so late last night working on Thank You cards again. The good news is I think I only have about 18 more to write! Here is a pic of our card (I weighed between 132 and 135 that day. I was fluctuating all week and didn't weigh myself the day of so I am not sure): I really need to start exercising! I know that if I worked out for a week I would drop two pounds in a snap. I guess I will get a good workout cleaning the house all day again. This is what I am up against. Only it doesn't look like this. There is so much dirt and mildew around the pool that I swept and scrubbed it for hours the other day without too much improvement. Its gonna need at least 10 more hours of work and a miracle before it looks like this again:

3 comments:

  1. I love your Thank You cards! I wish our photographer had done this for us. You look AWESOME in your picture... beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thank you cards are so clever! That pool is beautiful - one of the things I like about my relatives in Floriday - they all have pools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been around! Just haven't been blogging much. I've been running quite a bit though. Eating like a horse. So its amazing I've maintained. I'm going to start running in the mornings in prep for half-marathon training. I gotta have something to do to keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete