Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15th

Morning weigh-in: 141.3.

Yesterday was definaley a repeat of Saturday. I pretty much ate the same thing all day because I spent the day cleaning the house again. My dad and I changed all the locks and handles that lead outdoors. I can't wait to save up some money in order to change all the indoor handles. I can't believe how expensive those things are.

Today my newlywed friend Nicole is coming back from her honeymoon. I can't wait to hear about Hawaii!

Off to 12 hour shift . =(

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys moved in? Do you sleep in your new house yet? Do you have much painting to do? My husband and I are buying a house and I have to paint the majority of it before we move in. I know I'll be going through similar things as you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith,
    We haven't moved in yet. So far, we have spend every day off from work cleaning the house. Thankfully the house is nicely painted. Ideally we would re-paint only to change the color and add a semi-gloss paint. Right now the entire inside is a very very light yellow (it almost looks like a light cream) and the paint has zero gloss so it looks very dull. But the paint is in good condition and since we have no nice furniture yet (and don't know what style the house is going to be), we don't want to pick a color right now. We are trying to get it really clean before we start to move things in. We have the lease on our apartment till July 13th so we have time. Congrats on your new home! It is such an exciting time in life!

    ReplyDelete