Sunday, June 14, 2009

Feeling Good

Morning weigh-in: 141.7. Good, I knew I was holding on to some binge weight. To me, when I am eating crappy for a week or two in a row I get bloated and heavy...when I return to normal eating, I always lose a pound or two or three the first week.

Yesterday I ate ok. Not the healthiest stuff in the world but normal portions. I had a huge bowl of Kashi cereal in the morning. Lunch: slice of white bread, 5 pieces of cheese (some mozzerella and some cheddar), 2 slices of purchutto, 2 slices of tomato, a hardboiled egg, and grapes, Snack: 2 amazing cookies, OJ, Dinner: large bowl of Kashi cereal, few peanuts, some M&Ms.

I am spending the day cleaning the new house once again. My dad is coming back up and we are changing all of locks. Hopefully some serious cleaning will get done.

1 comment:

  1. I just returned from a 3 day conference where they provided lunch and dinner for the entire group of people. You know what that meant...DESSERT just sat there begging for me to indulge two times a day. OH wait...my bad....each break period offered 'snacks'. And the meals themselves were not exactly Atkins, Southbeach, Weight Watchers friendly. But boy were they GOOD! So...back in town - back to basics which are just fine with me!

    ReplyDelete