Monday, August 31, 2009

We Bought It!

Yay, we bought the furniture from my co-worker. (I will post pics later today). I want to paint it white. Well, I originally wanted to. Now I can't decide. Ahhhhh.

So I feel like a completely different person since starting this thing (BFL)! I woke up this morning (I think a little dehydrated even though I drink a gallon a day pretty much) and my abs were showing really nicely. It is 6am and I am about to hit the gym for a lower body workout. Then I am off to work for a few hours and I have a doctor's appointment to find out my MRI results.

I think the hubby and I are going to go to either Lowe's or Home Depot and look at paint colors for the guest bedroom today. We are thinking about a VERY light blueish grey. We'll see. =)

Anyone use a paint brand they are REALLY happy with???

2 comments:

  1. You are a BL spokesperson. Would you mind sharing what you're eating and what you're doing in terms of weights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have made great progress! Your pics are amazing. I cannot wait to see your 12 week photos. I have been a bit off track lately...diet wise anyway.

    You are rocking this challenge.

    ReplyDelete