Friday, June 18, 2010

Awesome Little Quote

I am making this a quickie because I have to get to bed. I am doing some HIIT on the stairmaster tomorrow morning before work so I need my beauty (sanity/recovery/dream about Mr. Schuester) sleep.

Ok, I am probably the last person on earth to hear this one but bare with me.

"A goal without a plan is just a wish."

or if you prefer

"A goal without a plan is just a dream."

It really made me think. There are definatley some goals that I have set for myself that I don't have a plan for. How do I expect to acheive those goals? Action people, action. Hmmm, I may have to grab a calandar and design a little schedule/blueprint in order for some of my wishes to become realities. Hopefully I will have some down time at work.

I leave you with some more Cali pics. Have a great weekend!






1 comment: